more useful, and more full of joy.” –St. Thomas Aquinas
At Saint Agnes School, students undertake the exciting and challenging pursuit of what is true, good and beautiful (verum, bonum, pulchrum) – a quest that demands fidelity and fortitude. From Kindergarten to Commencement, our students daily encounter a rigorous liberal arts program that prepares them with the necessary knowledge, skills and habits of mind for success in college, life and beyond.
With many opportunities to engage the core areas of study – including a wide array of Honors-level courses – all Saint Agnes students come to know the western intellectual tradition in a joyful place where the study of faith and reason unite in an environment of genuine Christian charity. Beyond the mere apprehension of facts, our faculty aims to form the hearts and minds of our students, passing on the collective wisdom of the ages through the studies of mathematics, the sciences, the fine arts, the humanities and theology.
As a father of four little ones, I fully understand the hopes and dreams that parents have for their children: to learn and embrace their Catholic faith, to excel in academics to the best of their abilities, to be challenged to think with care and precision, to develop healthy friendships, to learn virtue, to desire to serve others, to discern their vocation and to be prepared for the challenges of adult life.
I am proud that my oldest, now five, attends Saint Agnes School, for I know that she has been afforded all of these things and many more, inspired by her teachers who are united in faith. Our faculty understands that a Catholic school teacher must be more than just an educator, one who parcels out rules and facts; a Catholic educator, always open to the transcendent, must offer his or her students a dynamic witness: someone who first lives the life that he or she proposes to others. A Catholic education at Saint Agnes School is just that: a proposal to pursue the Truth and live a fulfilling life in the joy and peace of Christ!
I invite you to investigate why Saint Agnes has become a leader in Catholic P-12 education, nationally recognized and renowned for fidelity to Christ and His Church.
Some of the unique academic offerings at Saint Agnes include:
- 20 Honors courses, 11 of which are AP preparatory
- Language studies in Spanish, Latin and Advanced Greek (Attic and Koine)
- Required courses in Logic & Philosophy, and Apologetics
- New technology in science labs, library and classrooms
- Well-recognized Fine Arts programs with instrumental, vocal and studio art opportunities
- Religious presence in teaching faculty
Please contact me at any time if you have questions about our academic program.
Mr. Michael Adkins
Dean of Academics
- Announcement Item Example This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example01 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example02 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example03 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example04 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example05 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >