Check out our new food menu site! Begin typing “Saint Agnes” in the School Name box and click on our school name when it appears below. Select our High School Lunch, K-8 Lunch, or K-12 Breakfast menu, and click “Go to Menu.” Please contact Kitchen Manager Mrs. Kelly DiPietro at 651-925-8711 with questions.
Summer Eats Minnesota
2018-19 Cafeteria Program Overview
Saint Agnes uses an automated system whereby families pre-deposit funds in a family cafeteria account to pay for their children’s milk and meals. Lunch this year cost $2.95 which includes one milk and the salad bar; additional entrées are $1.70; additional milks are $0.30 each. For students bringing their own lunch, milk costs $0.30. Breakfast is $1.85 for grades 1-12, and free for Kindergarten. After School Snack is free for all K-6 students staying in After School Care. All students will need to enter their pin number so we can track the number of meals served.
Accessing Cafeteria Info Online
To access the cafeteria information for your household, follow these steps:
- Log in to Educate
- At the top, select SCHOOL and then choose CAFETERIA from the drop down menu
- This screen will show all cafeteria activity, including student meal/milk purchases, payments made, and the household balance
You can also select MAKE CAFETERIA PAYMENT from this screen, as well.
Depositing Funds to Cafeteria Accounts
Using your household Cornerstone (now Educate by TADS) log-in, you will see your student’s cafeteria account information, including the amount purchased each day per child. You may deposit funds to your household cafeteria account here; this payment screen has banking level security. You may set up one-time or recurring transactions. Deposits made by check or cash may be directed the Main Office. Generally, deposits received before 9:30 AM will be recorded before lunch is served.
Free & Reduced Lunch Program
Saint Agnes School receives significant financial assistance based upon the number of qualifying free and reduced students enrolled. For this reason, if you think your family may qualify, please fill out the application to help the school, regardless of whether or not you choose to utilize the assistance. You will receive a response within five business days as to whether or not your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
Please download and return the application as found in the 2018-19 Application for Educational Benefits.
Please contact Finance Manager Ms. Sandy Veal with questions at 651-925-8815.
Saint Agnes School is committed to the optimal development of every student. The school believes that for students to have the opportunity to achieve personal, academic, developmental, and social success, we need to create positive, safe, and health-promoting learning environments at every level, in every setting, throughout the school year. Learn more about our wellness policy.
- Announcement Item Example This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example01 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example02 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example03 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example04 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example05 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >