Families, grandparents, friends, and students of Saint Agnes are invited to attend the weekly Don Bosco Adoration Holy Hour on Fridays afternoons to lift up the intentions of our students, faculty, and staff and pray for the mission of Saint Agnes School.
Beginning Friday, March 29, this Holy Hour of Adoration will take place from 2:00-3:00 PM every Friday that school is in session. Join us in the lower chapel of the church. (Enter from the parking lot between the school and church – there is a sign for the chapel above the door). We will say the Rosary together at 2:25 PM. Each week we will pray for general and specific intentions and designated grades:
March 29: Grades Preschool, Kindergarten, and All Faculty
April 5: Grades 1-2
April 12: Grades 3-4
April 26: Grades 5-6
May 3: Grades 7-8
May 10: Grades 9-10
May 17: Grade 11 and All Building Staff
May 24: Seniors as they prepare for graduation
Everyone, including children, is welcome. Come for the whole hour or any part of the hour. Consider:
- Come one time or every week!
- Join us for the Rosary then picking up your children.
- Pick up your child(ren) and bring them to join last 10 minutes of Adoration before leaving school.
- Come for the whole hour and coordinate with other moms to pick up children and walk them to the chapel.
- Invite grandparents and others to join us in prayer for our school.
- Join us specifically when your child’s class is being lifted up in prayer.
Please contact Gwyn Walter with questions. Saint Don Bosco, patron of school children, Pray for us!