Welcome, Aggie Parents! On this page, you’ll find everything from what’s for lunch to how you can get involved in our school community. We hope the links at left (or in the sub menu) help you navigate Aggie life.
Course Selection Documents
The period for online course requests for students entering grades 10-12 in 2019-20 is now open! The packets below contain all the necessary information for making these requests. Please contact Mr. Karl Hendrickson, Assistant Headmaster, with questions.
Lenten Lecture Series
The Church of Saint Agnes hosts its annual Lenten Lectures every Friday evening in Lent following 7:00 PM Stations of the Cross. This year’s theme—“Great Spiritual Doctors of the Church”—features presentations on six masters of the Catholic interior life and how they contribute to the Church’s understanding of the spiritual life of the faithful. Spend this Lent brushing up on Catholic spirituality with a wonderful line-up of speakers from the Saint Agnes community and beyond. Free and open to the public; light refreshments served. All talks will take place in Schuler Hall.
March 8 – St. Augustine, Dr. David Deavel
March 15 – St. Catherine of Siena, Sr. Mary Margaret O’Brien, OP
March 22 – St. Teresa of Avila, Sr. Teresa Christi Balek, OP
March 29 – St. John of the Cross, Elizabeth Kelly
April 5 – St. Francis de Sales, Dr. Kevin Ferdinandt
April 12 – St. Therese of Lisieux, Fr. Robert Altier
Upper School Grandparents Day – Thursday, April 11
Saint Agnes School invites all grandparents of Upper School students (grades 7-12) to Grandparents Day on Thursday, April 11, 2019. We will celebrate and honor our grandparents beginning with Mass at 8:45 AM in the Church. The morning’s events will include:
8:45 AM – Grades 7-12 Grandparents Day Mass (Church)
9:45 AM – Light Reception (Gruden Gym)
10:30 AM – Headmaster’s Address (Helene Houle Auditorium)
11:00 AM – Dismissal/Optional Grandchild-led tour
11:15 AM – Students return to class
Please use this form to provide student name (s) and grade(s) along with the names and email addresses for visiting grandparent(s). We look forward to seeing you on April 11!
Adult Pick-Up Basketball
Interested in playing basketball at Saint Agnes on Sunday Nights? We are hosting adult only pick-up basketball at 7:30 PM every Sunday night in the grade school gym. Enter through door #1 and join us! If you are interested, please email Joseph Olson to be put on the email list and stay posted on any logistical changes. All skill levels are welcome.
Make a payment using the links below. Remember, you’ll always find a link to online payments in the footer of each page of this site! Learn more about online payments at Saint Agnes.
- Announcement Item Example This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example01 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example02 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example03 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example04 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example05 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >