Ways to Give
Saint Agnes School is ready to work with you to create the most beneficial means for making your gift in support of our school. Your gift may be directed to a special fund or project, or in honor of a particular person.
Each and every gift is important to the life of Saint Agnes School. Gifts to Saint Agnes are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law (Federal Tax ID # 41-0694737).
The gift vehicles outlined below represent donor opportunities to support Saint Agnes. We invite you to consider the following options:
- Box Tops, My Coke Rewards, Labels for Education, Amazon Smiles, etc.
For more information on any of the following gift options, please contact Kate Boyle in the Advancement Office at 651-925-8880.
The easiest and most common way to support Saint Agnes School is by making a cash donation. Gifts may be made in a number of ways:
- By sending a check (payable to Saint Agnes School) through the mail to Saint Agnes School’s Advancement Office, located at 530 Lafond Avenue in St. Paul, MN, 55103
- By donating online here.
- By calling the Advancement Office at 651-925-8880 and charging your credit card over the phone.
Your gift to Saint Agnes can be matched if you work for any of the companies on the list below; the list can be accessed by clicking on the link. Make your donation dollars go farther.
A matching gift by your company or organization increases your generosity to Saint Agnes School by adding the matching amount to your gift at no additional expense to you. It is easy to make a matching gift: simply contact your Human Resources Department and inquire about your company’s matching employee donations policy. Follow the procedure they recommend. Follow the following link to see a partial list of companies that provide matching opportunities: Matching Gift Companies.
You can benefit in two ways by making a gift of appreciated securities/common stock to Saint Agnes School. First, you will be able to claim a charitable income tax deduction for the full value of the shares; and second, you will be able to avoid the capital gains tax that would have been due if you sold the shares. When making a gift of securities, it is important that you arrange for a transfer of your securities to Saint Agnes School and not sell them yourself.
You may choose to give a gift to Saint Agnes School in memory of a classmate, family member, or friend, or to honor a person on a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or any occasion you select. When giving a memorial or honor gift, Saint Agnes will send a card to the person or family acknowledging the gift. The card’s information may or may not list the amount of the gift (you may designate). The gift will also be acknowledged in the annual report of the Aggie Archives.
Please include the following information with your gift:
- The full name of the person you are remembering/honoring.
- The name to whom a card should be sent.
- If the amount of the gift should be included or excluded in the card.
- If you wish to have the gift designated towards any of our school departments or special scholarship funds.
Real estate held more than twelve months can be contributed to Saint Agnes School, entitling the donor to an income tax deduction based on the current, appraised value. In addition, the donor also avoids a potential capital gains tax on the property. All gifts of Real Property must be accompanied by (i) an independent qualified appraisal; (ii) evidence of marketable title; and (iii) a Phase I environmental assessment. It is advisable to consult with your attorney and accountants prior to making a gift of this type.
Planned Giving is an estate-planning tool that allows a donor to make a contribution to Saint Agnes School that can provide substantial financial and tax advantages to the donor. Assets that can be used to make a Planned Gift include: IRA/401K accounts, real estate, stocks, bonds, bank accounts, mutual funds, life insurance, and collectibles.
There are many methods that can be used to make a Planned Gift including wills, annuities, and charitable remainder trusts. A donor should consult their estate planner or attorney for the method that allows them to maximize their benefits.
Saint Agnes has teamed up with Cars With Heart to develop a vehicle donation program. You can donate cars, trucks, motor homes, motorcycles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, and recreational vehicles. The vehicles must be in running condition. Boats, snowmobiles, or personal watercraft must include trailers. Cars With Heart will pick up your vehicle; you need to provide the following: keys, title and lien release (if applicable).
To access donation forms or to schedule a vehicle pick-up, please visit Cars With Heart website.
- Announcement Item Example This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example01 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example02 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example03 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example04 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >
- Announcement Item Example05 This is a fun opportunity to meet other choir members and get a jump start on Read More >