The City of Saint Paul has declared a one-side of residential streets parking ban. Parking is not allowed on the even numbered (South and East) side of all residential streets to ensure that emergency vehicles can safely access the streets. This parking ban is in effect until April 1.
- There should be no difficulties with routine immediate drop-offs or pick-ups on the school-side of Lafond.
- Our Handicap Zone on the South side of Lafond near the main entrance has been temporarily transferred to the North side. Please observe and respect this space at all times for those who need the handicap space.
With the parking ban and the presence of large snowbanks, please review a few procedures here at Saint Agnes for the safety of all students and families:
- Vehicles should only travel eastbound on Lafond Avenue.
- Curb space is reserved for immediate drop-off and pick-up only; please make use of all space between Door #1 and the main entrance.
- Always park in the main lot (across the street from the front steps of the church) if you are entering the building.
- Drivers may not use the small lot between the church and school for drop-off or pick-up.