Welcome to Preschool!
We are so excited for your family to experience a Saint Agnes Education. Our Preschool ranges from PreK3-PreK5 with the options of 3-Day/Full Day, Half-Day, Half-Day Extended, and Full Day. Through the Preschool Program, we want to provide your child with the necessary building blocks to be successful in their future education, help them build lasting friendships, and instill in them a love for God and for neighbor.
- Tuition for Preschool:
- Full Day: $4,500
- 1/2 Day (8-11:30AM): $4,200
- 1/2 Day Extended (8AM-12:30PM): $5,000
- Full Day: $6,500
- *Saint Agnes does not offer financial assistance for our preschool program. We do believe that we offer a competitively valued alternative to other preschools and childcare options.
Instill in our students a desire to know, love, and serve God
Develop good character, self-respect, and self-discipline together with a study of the Virtues
Develop respect for others and the environment
Develop problem-solving skills
Develop the ability to resolve conflicts respectfully
The Preschool Instruction Time
Preschoolers are always learning. Every interaction and experience provides them information, increases knowledge, increases understanding, and provides them with foundational skills they will use for the rest of their lives.
This schedule provides preschoolers with an excellent balance of teacher-led instruction and student-led creative free play that will help them successfully transition to Kindergarten:
- Whole Class Instruction: 35 minutes half day, 65 minutes for full day (this will increase)
- Small Group/Individual Instruction: 30 minutes for half day, 55 minutes for full day.
- Total Instruction Time: 65 minutes half day, 2 hours for full day.
Responsive Classroom Philosophy and culture
Catechesis of the Good Shepard
Education in Virtue
Handwriting Curriculum ABC 123 You and Me
My Story Journals
Let’s Find Out readers
Letter of the Week and Theme-Based Curriculum
Sign Language Alphabet
Number Concepts, patterns, measurement, and geometry
Practical Life Skills
Music and Movement
Home to School Connections – Parents as Primary Educators
Throughout the week, students will be bringing home supplemental materials that reinforce what we are learning in the classroom. These may include handwriting practice, alphabet Bible sheets, and a family reading log. These are all optional items that can be used to further enhance learning and make connections between home and school.
Areas of Developmental Focus
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy Development
- Creativity and the Arts
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Motor Development
- Religion, Virtue, and Catechesis of the Good Shepard
Communication with Families
- Monthly Calendar
- Class Dojo App – photos and descriptions of what’s happening each week
- School’s Weekly Newsletter (email)
- Personal emails and phone calls