Aggie Give Day
Aggie Give Day: November 15, 2023
2023 Aggie Give Day is fast approaching!
We are proud to be catholic!
- Every class begins with prayer.
- Faith is woven through all subject areas.
- Mass and Confession are vital to our weekly schedule.
- Teachers, administrators, and staff inspire students to be life-long, practicing Catholics.
OUR CURRICULUM INSPIRES EXCELLENCE!
- Students are taught to recognize Truth and can defend it well.
- We embrace the beauty of liberal arts and classical texts.
- We expect more from our students and hold them accountable.
- Students are well-formed to face life with confidence.
Our community is strong!
- Families are hard-working and faith-filled.
- Modesty and humility are the norm in dress and conduct.
- We serve large and multi-generational families.
- We kneel before God, march for life, & stand for the Pledge.
With your aggie give day gift...
You Provide Tuition ASSISTANCE
We distribute over $2,000,000 EVERY year in scholarships and financial aid to our students. We are able to accomplish this from the continued generosity from people like you and our greater Aggie community.
YOU SUPPORt ATHLETICS & ACTIVITIES
Student life continues to remain a priority for our students. Over 95% of Saint Agnes students participate in at least one co-curricular activity, creating an involved and committed student body. With a broad range of activities to choose from, many students make time for more than one activity or sport at a time.
YOU ENSURE OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW IN FAITH
We offer our students an array of opportunities to deepen their Catholic faith through weekly Mass, First Friday confessions, promoting a culture of life, and daily interaction with religious vocations.
You can make an impact! Support the students of saint agnes school!