Saint Agnes is continually striving to provide the best Catholic education possible for our students. To that end, we are always looking for creative ways to model Catholic virtues, enhance our learning environment, and lower expenses. One way we can achieve these goals is to utilize volunteers as effectively as possible.
We are blessed to have parents who give back so generously with their time and talents. It is our hope to further encourage these service opportunities within our school community. E3 is required for volunteering with youth. We look forward to working with you!
Below you will find a list of current school volunteer activities along with brief descriptions and an online sign-up form. Some are one-time events and others continue for the full school year. These are great ways to get involved in the life of your child’s school and to connect with other school parents.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR VOLUNTEERS (E3)
All employees, and volunteers who interact with minors, are required to complete and maintain safe environment credentials through the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
New volunteers must complete the following E3 requirements BEFORE being placed on a volunteer roster.
VIRTUS Online Requirements
To ensure successful completion of the requirements, follow the information below before creating your VIRTUS account.
Total Time Commitment: Approximately 95 minutes
- Set aside sufficient time to complete all items without logging out.
- Incomplete accounts may result in lost data, requiring you to repeat your setup.
- Read and follow the directions on the website in the order presented.
- Skipping items, fast-forwarding or backing up may corrupt your account and require you to repeat your assignments.
- You will:
- Complete each registration field as presented on the screen
- Complete the Code of Conduct
- Complete the Background Check application (SSN is required)
- Complete Safe Environment Training (1 module, approximately 75 minutes)
VIRTUS website: http://www.virtusonline.org
Use Google Chrome browser and allow pop-ups for this website.
Organization: St. Paul & Minneapolis Archdiocese
Primary Location: Saint Agnes OR Saint Agnes School (If Parish only volunteer)
The following paper forms must be completed and returned to Saint Agnes (hardcopies are also available in School and Parish offices).
Volunteers must be current with Safe Environment (E3) requirements at all times in order to volunteer. All updates done online at http://www.virtusonline.org
- You will receive automated notices from the VIRTUS system when requirements are due.
- You must maintain a current email address in your VIRTUS account to receive notifications.
- Complete requirements promptly.
- Overdue VIRTUS accounts will be made “inactive” and you will not be allowed to volunteer.
Current volunteers from other Archdiocese locations who are new to Saint Agnesmay need to complete additional paperwork to be E3 compliant at Saint Agnes, but would not need to create a new VIRTUS account.
Click below for more information about Safe Environment in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis.
Archdiocese Victim Assistance Hotline: 651-291-4475
Below you’ll find a list of current volunteer activities along with brief descriptions and an online sign-up form. Some are one-time events and others continue for the full school year. These are great ways to get involved in the life of your child’s school and to connect with other school parents.
Contact Annette Beaudry, Volunteer & Safe Environment Coordinator, email@example.com or 651-925-8826 to update your account, reactivate account, or for questions.